Inability to orgasm vaginally since AO

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
semi-normal

Re: Inability to orgasm vaginally since AO

Post by semi-normal » Wed Sep 25, 2024 8:14 pm

French Lover wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:12 pm
Fantasy may change over time. My wife-to-be is not interested in anal only anymore because it makes vaginal forbidden. And forbidden things are hot. She says she has to reinvent her fantasies.
I'm not worried: though I will always prefer anal over vaginal, my love is deeper than a story about holes.
I feel that people values AOL too much: stay aware when your partner wants a pause. This isn't going to be the end of the world ;)

I agree with this. Paying attention to our lover's needs is the most important thing. My girl still loves her lady parts and I adore them regularly, primarily orally, but we both love anal and almost always finish that way.

However, I have read about women who can no longer orgasm vaginally after regular anal orgasms, likely natural.

sana

Post by sana » Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:34 pm

Happened to me too.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Fri Oct 11, 2024 12:24 pm

We are anal mostly and dabble with vaginal every few months. The last time she mentioned it afterwards as she is nostalgic about it (she did not cum that way). As I read on this forum, a woman giving up vaginal forever is heavy. It's unlikely I would ever ask her, but I can tell we are going in that direction. It has been well over a year since she last orgasmed vaginally. Although it has taken years, oral and anal are just the default and I could not be happier. She seems pretty happy too.

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sun Oct 13, 2024 9:53 am

A wise person in this forum told me abstain from vaginal as it would increase the pleasure and strength of orgasm from anal sex. I was initially sceptical but after advice from a friend and further reading it appears that he was right. As a result I am AO for just over a year and am so happy, however, last night, while we were at our friends I asked for DP, vaginal and anal. Cory was in my ass while Dale was fucking my pussy. I came so hard and I had an intense squirting orgasm. Was it as intense as anal orgasms? It was not far off but I'm always happier with a cock (or 2) in my ass. I had gone for over a year without vaginal or clitoral stimulation