The shit has hit the fan

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: The shit has hit the fan

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:58 am

Gotcha—that is something we explored in the past and ran into issues with members getting impatient about having to get manually reviewed first. I'll look into it further and see if we can put something similar into place where there's somewhere people can post and then if they don't raise red flags and post enough, or get manually approved, they can post everywhere else.

dnick

Post by dnick » Mon Jul 29, 2024 11:03 am

analsexonly wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:58 am
issues with members getting impatient about having to get manually reviewed first

Yeah then it is helpful to have multiple moderators, so somebody would be online from time to time over the day to approve them.

Also that is the reason for allowing them to comment under their own Introduction post. So they can chat freely about their stuff and be occupied until approved.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jul 29, 2024 12:04 pm

After registration a note indicating approval is needed might help. In my case (a tech-challenged Boomer) I wasn’t able to reply to posts after joining which I attributed to my lack of knowledge about the new platform.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jul 29, 2024 12:56 pm

@Colt1911, it’s in the rules everybody should read, but nobody does 🤣
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:00 pm

dnick wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:24 pm
I very much like the idea to not have male only moderators.

@Colt1911 thanks for the suggestions!

So @AbbiTur05, @TelJ2003 and @Analwife15, please let me know if you would be interested in becoming a moderator on new forum.

I have noticed that @AbbiTur05 aleready registered there, which is great

Was away on holiday. Just met up with Abbi and our buddies. Will be moving over tonight

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:02 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:04 am
dnick wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:40 am
I see, @Colt1911, thanks for considering that.

I totally understand that, @Backdoorlover. So we need to look further. I don't want to put all the work only on @Canassman and you. So I think we need 4 moderators at minimum.

I would like to assign this role to some trustowrthy members of the community. So if you (@Canassman, @Backdoorlover, @Colt1911 and others) can recommend somebody, please do. I believe you know the people here better than I do, so it doesn't have to be somebody with the biggest number of posts here, just somebody who cares... Otherwise I guess I will try next people in the most active members list here.

This is a great group but mostly dominated by males. In the last six months or so we’ve had at least three females actively participate in discussions. @AbbiTur05 , @TelJ2003 and @Analwife15 come to mind as possible moderator candidates. Gender really shouldn’t matter but it might give other women who want to engage on the forum confidence there are women moderators as well. Just a thought.

Hi ya. I will be migrating over there this evening. Thanks for the suggestion

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Wed Aug 07, 2024 8:44 am

Well, I like this community, even if I wasn't very active. But I'm deeply sorry to say I won't follow all of you guys on the next forum.
I hope you will find what you seek there. But to me, I clearly think I won't.
So time to say goodbye, I guess. It has been a great time - at least at the beginning.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:39 pm

I think you would be surprised. The new forum causes new animo around old subjects. Simply because it’s modern, the middle between forum and social media.

But to each their own.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥