ATM this year

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
TelJ2003

Re: ATM this year

Post by TelJ2003 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:45 am

My boyfriend loves when I do ATM. He thinks it is so sexy. I first did ATM when I was 17 and was the only one in my group of friends who did that. It made me very popular with the boys although they got nothing. Fast forward 4 years I introduced my boyfriend to ATM. He couldn't believe when I sucked his cock after anal. Nowadays its pretty much a daily occurrence plus I am also doing ATM with friends with who we have fun together!

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:24 am

A little update on this. My GF has become more comfortable with the concept but not fully embraced it yet. After sex she's going down and holding my cock and checking it out This wasn't even my idea but she's become fascinated with examining it while I'm still hard. But the best part is she often kisses the head and looks pleased with herself. I love that naughty look in her eyes!

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:54 pm

It sounds like you have made some progress and your girlfriend will soon enjoy taking your cock fully in her mouth or using her tongue to pleasure you (and make sure you are clean). ATM is an essential part of anal sex for me. I like to gently suck and lick cocks before putting them back in my ass. It helps them last longer plus I prefer to be rewarded with cum in my mouth. Bliss