Excited to meet everyone

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AbbiTur05

Re: Excited to meet everyone

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:30 am

That is also my experience. In the past I used to stimulate my clitoras while having anal sex. I found it pleasurable but never came with anal. Thanks to a few posts I decided to deny my clitoras and focus solely on anal. It didn't happen overnight but eventually found the optimum angle and position an omg it was worth it.

Colt1911

Re: Excited to meet everyone

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:21 am

AbbiTur05 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:30 am
That is also my experience. In the past I used to stimulate my clitoras while having anal sex. I found it pleasurable but never came with anal. Thanks to a few posts I decided to deny my clitoras and focus solely on anal. It didn't happen overnight but eventually found the optimum angle and position an omg it was worth it.

Wondering what position helps you achieve anal orgasm best? For Mrs Colt, it’s me taking her from behind standing and her bent over the bed. Her second favorite (and my favorite, is on her back at the corner of the bed and me standing. After a little anal play, her first anal orgasm can happen several minutes following penetration.