New AO forum to replace this one

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
Canassman

New AO forum to replace this one

Post by Canassman » Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:17 am

Hello all, as some of you may know, or have gleaned, this forum no longer has an active Admin, and the payments to maintain the site tun out in September. As a moderator I have no access to the Administrator features and cannot change anything. As well, it has become increasingly difficult to deal with spammers.
So, @dnick has worked to create a new site that is going to replace this one. It continue to be free to users, but has a fresh staff of moderators/admins and some features to reduce spamming.
You are welcome to migrate there and create a new user account. As the last moderator I will cease work on this one to focus on the new forum. So this will likely devolve into a spammers paradise.
We do hope you join us. This forum has been instrumental in my life and helped my wife and I transition to a fully AO lifestyle. We hope to keep that level of support and community going. The new site is:
https://www.analonlylife.com/

Backdoorlover

Re: New AO forum to replace this one

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Aug 19, 2024 2:16 pm

Most of us moved to the new forum cause this one is not maintained anymore. The last mod gave up and moved to the new forum.

So if any of you notice there aren’t many reactions anymore, it’s because we’re busy talking on the forum mentioned in the post above.

Come and join us there. It takes some getting used to, but it’s totally spam free.

@semi-normal @sana
@Karla j 25
@Metal266
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥